We are excited to announce that our office is open and our team is back on-site! To ensure the safety of both our team and our community, we have implemented some new procedures for receiving visitors. Please review the following protocol prior to coming for a visit:
1. If you are feeling unwell in any way, we ask that you please stay home. We are happy to facilitate your request through a call or an email. If you are exhibiting COVID-19 like symptoms, please complete the AHS Self-Assessment Tool.
2. All visitors to the office are required to sanitize their hands and wear a facemask. We have a sanitization station conveniently located immediately inside our door with everything you will need.
3. Our team is also required to wear facemasks anytime we have guests.
4. We continue to practice social distancing, which means we will remain at least 2 meters away from you throughout your visit. Due to space limitations, visitors must remain in the common area of our office.
5. When you leave, please re-sanitize your hands. You are welcome to keep your facemask if you wish, or you can dispose of it in the garbage bin beside the sanitization station.
Before coming to the office, please consider whether or not we can facilitate your request by phone or email. We are doing our part to keep our office sanitized and healthy, and we thank you for doing yours.
Our team is required to complete the AHS Self Assessment Tool everyday, prior to coming to the office. Anyone exhibiting any symptoms, or exposed to someone exhibiting symptoms, is required to self-isolate for ten days. Our team members are required to sanitize their hands immediately upon entering the office, and will be practicing social distancing while at the office. If we are concerned that anyone on our team has been exposed to COVID-19, we will once again close our doors and continue serving the community from our homes.
If you have any questions about our new procedures, please call our office at 403-328-5297 or email us:
Charleen Davidson, Executive Director, firstname.lastname@example.org
Caitlin Gajdostik, Grants Coordinator, email@example.com
Kaitlynn Weaver, Community Knowledge Coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org