COMMUNITY PRIORITIES GRANT APPLICATION WORKSHOP
Thursday, January 14 , 2016
10:00 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.
Location:Community Foundation Office (1202 - 2nd Avenue South, Lethbridge)
The workshop will be presented in three parts:
1)The 9 questions that the Community Foundation wants answers to:
- Is your organization eligible to apply?
- Is your proposal a ‘project’ that we will fund? Or is it an annual fundraising campaign request that we will not fund?
- What is the project proposal?
- Why is the project important?
- What is your organization’s commitment to the project?
- How much money do you want the Foundation to contribute to the project?
- Is the proposal developed enough to apply now, or is it better to wait for the next application deadline?
- What will be the community impact of the project?
- Is your organization on solid footing to ensure the completion of the project?
2)How best to answer each of the questions on the application form
3)Discussion of your project around the table with the other applicants
We look forward to you joining us for our workshop in January. We will review the questions in the application form so that you are able to present the proposal in the best possible way to our Grants Committee.
Please register for this event by emailing email@example.com by phoning 403-328-5297.